Connect people in different locations nationally or worldwide using cameras and TV screens so you can see and hear each other in real-time.
Book a Video Conference now
Or call us on 0800 500 707 for general enquiries.
Some uses for Video Conferencing
- Staff meetings
- Recruitment interviews
- AGM's and company announcements
- Family occasions such as weddings or birthdays
- Distance learning or staff training
Video Conferencing benefits
Reducing travel, and helping to eliminating travel costs, accommodation and other expenses such as meals. Transferring the savings is a benefit for today's cash conscious companies.
Meeting via technology can be a much better use of valuable time reducing the time spent travelling.
Work life Balance
Giving people the option to work from different locations, helping staff to retain a better work life balance.
How Video Conferencing works
During the video conference:
- Cameras simultaneously swap live pictures between the screens or projectors in each location
- Cameras are fully adjustable via a remote control, to accommodate all variations, such as close ups, wide shots, preset functions etc
- All VC's have picture in picture functions (pip) so you can see yourselves as well as the other sites
- Recording of the entire meeting for future reference is available, as well as data sharing (presentations) via the units simultaneously
- We also offer a bridging service, which allows Multipoint Video conferencing; this means you can have a call with numerous sites on different networks
- It is also possible to have Audio participants join the VC also, for those that can't make it to a site
How to book a Video Conference
Who to call
- The Video Conferencing booking centre on 0800 500 707
- Business hours are between 7am and 5pm, Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays
- Or email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
When to book
- At least two working days prior for a national Video Conference
- At least five working days prior for an international Video Conference
Need more information?
You can ask us your question 24/7 on 0800 500 708 or email us on email@example.com