Panasonic 1313 Cordless Phone
What is it?
This is an entry level cordless phone range from Panasonic that comes packed with a set of helpful features for your day-to-day needs. The solid design comes in a black finish1
to blend in with any setting.
The triple pack model for only $79.95
this phone online and enjoy free postage!
1. The Panasonic 1311 - 1313 series is only available in black in New Zealand.
2. The range of cordless phones is dependent on environmental and physical factors. Indoor range is likely to be up to 50 metres.
- 1.8 GHz DECT technology offers superior call clarity
- 1.8 GHz DECT GAP compatible
- Wireless broadband friendly
- Up to 300 metres range*2
- 50-name & number phonebook
- 10-redial memory (number only)
- One-touch dial up to 9 Numbers
- Caller ID compatible (requires subscription to Caller ID service)
- 17-hour talk time and 150-hour standby
- Clock & Alarm
- Key lock
- 14 ringer melodies & 6 ringer tones
- Available in black finish*1
- 2 year Panasonic warranty
The Panasonic 1313 (3 handsets) costs only $79.95.
Plus, purchase this handset online and you will receive free postage and packaging, saving you $5.00.
Things you should know
To benefit from all the features of this phone, you will need to subscribe to Caller Display and Call Minder. Find out more about Caller Display and Call Minder, including current pricing. These services are available in most areas for an additional monthly charge on your Telecom account.
Telecom requires a minimum 30 days notice to cancel these services.
For the twin and triple pack handsets, you only require one telephone connection point. Each handset requires a power point.
How to get it
To order this phone simply complete our online order form.
Have a problem with your Panasonic Cordless Phone?
We've got a user guide to help you make the most of your new Panasonic 1311, 1312, 1313 Cordless Phone. The user guide (PDF 1MB) is in PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you have a fault with any Panasonic cordless phone, you can call Panasonic toll free on 0800 726 2227.
|This page contains PDF documents. Most computers can read these but if yours can't, please download the free Adobe Reader.