Divert your home phone to another phone while you're out, and your calls will follow you.
Pick up all your calls wherever you happen to be with Call Diversion. Just dial in the three number code before you leave home, and your calls will find you on your mobile phone or at any other number you choose.
No need to wait at home for a call
Call Diversion lets you divert your home phone to up to nine different numbers – and those numbers can be mobile numbers or another landline. Three ways you can do this:
- Immediate call diversion - all your calls go to the number you've chosen;
- Diversion if not answered - the call goes to your home phone first. If there’s no reply after ten seconds, your caller will hear a message letting them know that their call is being diverted to another number;
- Diversion if busy – calls are only diverted if the phone is busy.
Caller Diversion costs just $4.04 a month, or $2.55 if you are on a Telecom Home Phone Plan or Home Package, Homeline, Anytime or a Total Home Package.
You can also add these:
- Call Diversion with a Dual Number– which means you can still receive calls on a second number while calls to your main number are redirected.
- Call Diversion with Remote Divert – with this service, there's no need to worry about activating your Call Diversion service before you leave home. Wherever you are in the country, you can activate Call Diversion simply by dialling 083215. Remote Divert is an additional $3.01 a month, or $2.55 a month if you are on a Telecom Home Phone Plan or Home Package, Homeline, Anytime or a Total Home Package.
What else you should know…
- Calling charges apply if you divert your calls to a mobile phone or to another phone outside your local calling area.
- Telecom requires 30 days notice of cancellation of this Smartphone service. This means the usual charges will continue to apply for 30 days after the date you cancel your service, even if it is disconnected within that period.
- Please note that in some cases this service may not be available or is limited due to network constraints and incompatibility with other products and services.
- You need to have a Telecom account to order Call Diversion online. Join online and order Call Diversion as part of your new connection.